COVID Safety Rules for Fall Training Camp
UpdatedThursday October 8, 2020 byDLL Registrar.
COVID-19 Safety Rules for the Fall Training Season:
- We have established social distancing, screening, and cleaning protocols that exceed these requirements but are consistent with other local youth sports organizations to best protect our players and their families.
- We have a detailed plan for flow (entry/exit) at the complex and abundant signage will indicate safe paths. We have shortened practice times to be consistent with local guidelines but also to allow time between practices for cleaning and clearing of fields.
- Spectators are not allowed. Parents need to drop off and pick up their players promptly in order to avoid crowds.
- Players will be screened for temperature and symptoms at the start of each practice. They are to arrive in their mask and wear their mask until screening is completed. During practice, when able to be at least 6 feet from others, they may remove their mask, but will need it back on if closer than 6 feet to anyone. Families are encouraged to provide players with masks that can easily be taken up/down.
- There will be no shared equipment, but equipment will be provided by the league to those who need it. If this applies to you, please have your coach contact the equipment manager. Baseballs will be disinfected after each practice.
- There will be no dugout use. Players will store their gear 8 feet apart on fences surrounding the field of play.
- There will be no shared food or water. Please provide your player with adequate water for the practice (they are 1 hour long). The snack shack will not be open.
- Restrooms will be open but for one person at a time. We will ensure that materials for hand washing and drying are always available. High touch surfaces will be disinfected after every practice.
- Please direct any questions or concerns not addressed here to firstname.lastname@example.org